We are happy to inform you that we are now able to once again provide dental care for you and your family.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you'll be asked those same questions again when you're in the office.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children's books and toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we're wearing more protective gear - such as masks, face shields, and gowns - than we normally do during your visit.
If you have any questions, please contact our office directly at (905) 508-5568. Thank you for your cooperation. The health and safety of my patients and my staff and team is the most important priority. We look forward to seeing you and your family very soon.
Dr. Anthony Bastone and Team